Within hours of the announcement that 14-term Congressman Tom Lantos will be retiring due to health reasons, the latest in the “Who will run” rumor mill has been an odd name – Supervisor Ed Jew!
Which, when you think about it makes sense – after all as a resident (sometimes) of Burlingame, he would be living in the district, and not have to commute up to SF, aside from court appearances. A pity he has all those state and federal court cases. Otherwise he might have been able to use that tapioca money for a run in a crowded field of San Francisco and San Mateo wannabes.
Stay tuned….the June Primary promises to provide endless hours of bitterness, recriminations, and fun!
- California Life
- California Politics
- Campaign Tactics & Analysis
- Debunking Politicos Pundits + Spin
- Democratic Party Chatter
- Gov. Doofinator's Follies
- Instant Runoff Voting FAIL
- Links of Interest
- Los Angeles Politics
- Political Direct Mail Archive – 2006
- Political Direct Mail Archive – 2007
- Political Direct Mail Archive – 2008
- Politics of Political Reform
- Pop Culture & Society
- San Francisco Politics
- Website News