Recently I posted a snarky entry that suggested that a blog on the SFGate site shared “too many similarities” to one I’d posted earlier. While never using the “p-word” it was a tad harsh.
After speaking with some folks, it has been determined that it was indeed a case of “great minds thinking alike” and any suggestions otherwise that Chron TV blogger Rain Jokinen were doing anything unethical are simply incorrect.
I am not so insecure in my own writing and sense of self that I cannot admit a mistake and apologize. Too often, in our “gotcha” culture, people don’t back down when they’re mistaken. (That’s how we got stuck in Iraq, et al).
Personally I have always admired people who aren’t afraid to say “I made a mistake.” Now I am doing what I advocate for others!
Now let’s all enjoy tonight’s episode of Heroes and look forward to a week of fun and excitement!
- California Life
- California Politics
- Campaign Tactics & Analysis
- Debunking Politicos Pundits + Spin
- Democratic Party Chatter
- Gov. Doofinator's Follies
- Instant Runoff Voting FAIL
- Links of Interest
- Los Angeles Politics
- Political Direct Mail Archive – 2006
- Political Direct Mail Archive – 2007
- Political Direct Mail Archive – 2008
- Politics of Political Reform
- Pop Culture & Society
- San Francisco Politics
- Website News